Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ANTIQUES + MODERNISM WINNETKA








I am so excited to be exhibiting my furniture at the Antiques + Modernism Winnetka Show in Chicago from November 6-9th!  I love their concept of mixing traditional antiques with modern pieces, just my kind of design philosophy.  Nothing is allowed in the show post-1979, which allows for quite a wonderful mix of old and (almost) new.  This show used to be two distinct shows, but the organizers saw the 'writing on the antiques wall' and realized a mix of styles was exactly what people are looking for these days.  So with a combined history of 60 years, the two shows merged and flourished.  I am so glad to be so close to Chicago and have access and the ability to participate in such a great event in a great city!

Please check out their wonderful short video that speaks to the philosophy of the show.  Winnetka Show Video.

If you are in the area, please come visit me!




No comments:

Post a Comment