Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DESIGNER DAYS IN SLC
























I am headed home after a successful and truly enjoyable week in Salt Lake City.  I got a lot of work done, including shopping for antiques laden with character, fabulous fabrics, unique accessories, and even some very mod wallpapers.






I was able to coordinate a photo shoot for one of my recently completed projects, and met with some manufacturers and upholsterers.



I was also honored with an invitation to speak about interior design branding for the International Interior Design Association.



Oh, and met with some clients too!

I even managed to miss any active snowfall and just got to enjoy looking at it perfectly blanketing the mountains.

Now it is back to Des Moines and whatever winter weather may await...


No comments:

Post a Comment