Friday, October 2, 2015

FIRST BATCH!



Its all in the details I say.  Most design decisions made by an interior designer is details based, and throw pillow design, no matter how trivial it may seem to some, is no different.  I am very excited to share photos of these custom throw pillows made from my first fabric design entitled 'Nara'.

Since this was a bit of a test run, I played with scale, color and details like welts and flanges.  I will likely narrow down to only one of these pattern variations in the final fabric line, so now is your chance to snap up a limited edition sample piece :)

Fabric is a cotton/linen blend.
Pillows come with hidden zipper.
Sample sale pricing- $85 each without insert, $115 each with insert

Contact me for more specifics or photos.

With contrast welts, here shown in deep teal with lime green welt and gray,white & black with black faux alligator welt.  Teal pillow is 20x20 and gray is 12x16.





















With 1" flange with tucked pleated corners, shown in charcoal with deep navy cotton flange and gray, black & white with medium gray linen flange. Large is 20x20, small is 12x24 lumbar.






No comments:

Post a Comment