Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY


I felt as a small business owner myself, I wanted to call attention to the 'Small Business Saturday' push that is happening for the second year during the biggest shopping weekend of the year.  I think it is a great initiative and a great opportunity to find great small businesses in your area.  Check out the facebook page if you want to find out more, and other small business owners- lets promote!  http://www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessSaturday?sk=app_214385065292578

As for my loyal blog followers, I thought I would offer a special 'Small Business Saturday' deal- between now and November 28th, I will be offering your first three hours of design consult at half price.  So try a consult for the holidays at just $75 for 3 hours!  Three hours is a lot of time...consider all we can get done on your new or existing house in that time.  Shoot me an email if you are interested: christa@christapirlinteriors.com


Happy Holiday Shopping!




Fine print: Must be booked through Christa Pirl Interiors by 6pm November 28, 2011.  One per customer and per household.  Three hour consult must be used by Jan 15, 2011.  Consult only valid in the greater Salt Lake City and Park City area.  Valid for residential or small business projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment