Sunday, November 23, 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF BOSTON...

A trip to a historic East Coast city is always a delight, and my latest trip to Boston was no exception.  In addition to roaming some charming streets-
























And enjoying city life-

























And strolling through elegant parks-

























And checking out the architectural details-












And viewing some absolutely stunning museum furniture-

























And stunning American artwork-















And even doing just a bit of shopping-


























I was also lucky enough to spend some time with several of the city's top interior designers, telling them a bit about my furniture, finding out about their needs and projects, and viewing some of their amazing interiors.  I am very excited about the prospect of supplying some of the most fab designers with some of my stock.  Thanks for taking the time for me Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment